My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as being Carmel Valley’s leading Real Estate Agent, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to sell or buy a home in the Carmel Valley area, please contact me.
Ten Reasons You Should Use The Richard Stone Real Estate Group To Sell Your Home
1. We know the market value of your home. It is our business to know the actual selling prices of comparable homes in 92130. We know how to evaluate your home and arrive at the highest possible sales price to assure the greatest return on your home investment.
2. We know how to give your home sales appeal. We can help you make the most of the best features and improve the less attractive ones to make your home more appealing to prospective buyers.
3. We know how to find buyers for your home. On a daily basis we proactively talk to potential buyers or sellers at their door or on the telephone. We have the resources and marketing expertise to advertise your home to generate buyers.
4. We know how to qualify buyers first. All buyers are prequalified prior to you reviewing any offers.
5. We know how to expedite. We are familiar with all types and combinations of financing through our relationship with various lenders. We have seasoned relationships with title and escrow companies that allow us to provide you with a smooth and complete closed transaction.
6. We know how to protect your interests. We are thoroughly familiar with all aspects of the professional practice of real estate, including the preparation of contracts and other instruments, as well as the escrow proceedings. As our client, protecting your short and long term interests is our first priority.
7. We know how to negotiate. We are well qualified to negotiate a contract and act as mediator between seller and buyer. The experienced ability to iron out details of a contract and arrive at mutually agreeable terms helps to assure a completed sale in a timely manner.
8. All property showings are arranged by appointment and at a time convenient for you. You do not have to be present for a tour of your home or an open house, which allows prospective buyers to make a more objective inspection.
9. We guarantee our work. Only after your home has been sold according to the price, terms and conditions determined by you, and you have received the proceeds of the sale, do we get paid for our professional services.
10. The Richard Stone Real Estate Group will do our very best to exceed your highest expectations. We make the difference.